Monday, December 9, 2013

Busy during the Holidays!

Wow, I have had a busy holiday season.  Well, busy for me.  I used to multitask with the best, but now I single task very slowly..

First, Thanksgiving, then my birthday, then Christmas and family.  Had a great birthday, maybe I should say birthweek. 

A Birthday Delight - Puerto Vallarta for a beach break

We spent a few days in Puerto Vallarta.  The holidays have brought a lot of folks there.  Busy place, but the restaurants were great and the margaritas flowed smooth.
 
 
The Lindo Mar Restaurant in PVR
 
We wanted to stay longer, but we had to return to Ajijic.
 
Sunset from the 9th floor of Visa del Sol Condos
 
Warm weather not like up North!
 
Nice Birthday Stay
 
 
Back in Ajijic we rested for two days then it was Birthday time again.  Gathering with family and a share of the best peach cobbler (southern style) and ice cream.  But it didn't stop there.  More later...
 

 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment